8:06 AM

Halfway!

Today marks the halfway point in my April Fitness Challenge. I was still a little let down by my oversleeping yesterday but in the big picture, it really doesn't make any difference so I'm officially over it.

When I planned AFC, I figured that I could do anything for a month, I planned in rest days, I made sure to keep the schedule interesting and varied. And so far, so good! What I didn't count on was overwhelming exhaustion at the end of this week. I'm pretty sure it's a combination of a little bit of low iron (which I do regularly take care of unless I forget!) and mental/emotional exhaustion given what is going on at home with Ray's injury and my need to have my heart medication adjusted. I really don't believe it has anything to do with the gym and for that reason I refuse to get discouraged or reduce my schedule. The gym and my workouts and my improved fitness are what is going to save me in the long run. So tomorrow I spin!

Since last night I was getting discouraged and the "What's the point, you'll never get there!" speech kept going round and round in my head, I did something to make myself feel better. I took a nice bath, poured a glass of wine, combed my hair and put on a black camisole and pretty black underwear and wandered around the house for the rest of the night like that. I didn't do it to initiate sex or tease Ray, that wasn't the point at all, it was meant to make myself feel good about me and it worked beautifully. So my little panty parade last night has geared me up to finish out the last half of AFC strong. I'm rejuvenated and ready to rock. I highly recommend a panty parade to anyone who is feeling slightly discouraged or unpretty. Put on the pretties and soak up your feminine strength and beauty and keep rocking!

0 comments: